Luxury 4-Bedroom Villa in the British Virgin Islands
Perched on a bluff facing south, The Windward House offers sweeping views of the British Virgin Islands, from Virgin Gorda and Fallen Jerusalem, to Beef Island and Tortola. Appropriately named, this four-bedroom villa is exposed to constant trade winds, making air-conditioning all but unnecessary.
The linear floor plan facing the Caribbean Sea and spacious living areas make The Windward House perfect for entertaining. An infinity pool and Viking built-in grill complement the main outdoor terrace. The third and fourth bedrooms have outside entrances, providing independence and additional privacy.
The Windward House
- Master suites, each with a king-size bed, large bath, and separate seating area
- Lavish bathrooms with walk-in rain showers, soaking tubs, double-sink vanities, and private water closets
- Full gourmet kitchen with raised marble breakfast bar
- Spacious living room that opens to the main terrace
- Separate dining area
- Private plunge pool or an infinity-edge pool
- Comfortable outdoor furniture for relaxing and entertaining
- Superior appliances including dishwasher, washer/dryer, Wolf range, and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Endless views of the Caribbean and surrounding islands